Whether it’s your first work experience placement or a nine-to-five grad role, your first ‘real job’ in a law firm can be daunting.
You might not know what to expect, especially if you’ve never stepped foot in a law firm before.
To ease your mind, watch this webinar I presented for the College of Law, where I cover everything you’ve wanted to know about working in a law firm but were too afraid to ask, including:
- Applying for a job – How do I stand out from the crowd?
- Inside a law firm – Where do I fit in the hierarchy?
- Your role – How do I make myself useful?
- Communication – How should I address clients?
- Clients – What will clients expect of me?
- Supervisors – How do I make a good impression?
- Self – How do I look after myself?