The Doing Law Differently Podcast is back with the last season of 2021. Today, I’m joined by Stipe Vuleta, Managing Director at Chamberlains Law Firm.
Back in episode 82, James d’Apice gave us a glimpse into life at Chamberlains and suggested I speak with Stipe to learn more about some of the law firm’s innovations. In this episode, I do just that.
Coming from a sense of family and self-actualisation, Stipe reflects on his interpretation of what makes a good lawyer and what makes him excited to be in the industry. He shares his insights on the culture at Chamberlain’s and how their motto ‘We’re with you’ is more than just a motto, it’s about changing people’s lives.
We talk about building long term client relationships, how to build a positive workplace culture, reducing communication barriers and how the average client life cycle is not one size fits all.
Stipe also tells us about wills online, Chamberlains’ innovative Wills product which not only streamlines Will making, but creates opportunities for corporate social responsibility.
This episode is brought to you by The Prepared Company.
About Stipe Vuleta
Like most – or probably all – of us, Stipe is many things to many people. He describes himself as Managing Director. Restructuring Lawyer. Coffee Addict. Music Lover.
Chamberlains is a dynamic full-service law firm, assisting clients across the nation. The firm has a long and proud history, spanning over half a century of well documented growth through excellence. Chamberlains values constant innovation and the adaptation of modern legal practices and continue to invest heavily in technology and systems to provide better client outcomes and a more enjoyable experience for their team.
- “We are genuinely a family and we spend a lot of time thinking about our relationships, our stakeholders, the way we bring people into our fold and the way we can try to improve peoples’ lives. That’s why we say ‘Were with you’ is more than a motto, it’s a way of life for us.”
- “The outcome is whether the clients are being looked after, whether we’re front of mind, whether we’re giving them the security and whether we’re able to invoke a sense of trust.”
- “Chamberlain’s is not out there looking for the client who wants value above all…we’re actually looking for a values-based purchase we’re looking for a client that shares our values, for us that’s long term relationships, passion and creativity.”
Are you ready to Do Law Differently?
If you’re serious about reshaping your firm, The Productise and Profit Program provides all the guidance and tools you need to improve your law firm.
Learn how to move from a traditional practice to a productised ecosystem and as a bonus, you might just get that quality lifestyle that you’ve been craving.
Sign up now at www.lucydickens.com.au/program
Bring your law firm into the 21st century with The Prepared Company
This episode is brought to you by The Prepared Company. The Prepared Company helps wills and estate lawyers by providing a secure white-label platform to manage and distribute their client’s digital records after they pass away. Passwords, cryptocurrency, photos, legal documents, and more – you can now provide a safe and secure way to pass your client’s data while also protecting their privacy. Mention the Doing Law Differently Podcast for 20% off your business subscription.
Like this show?
- Learn more about Doing Law Differently in my new book, It’s Time to Do Law Differently
- Please leave me a rating and review on Apple Podcasts – even one sentence helps other people to find out about the show!
- Never miss an episode – subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts or Spotify
- If you’re doing law differently and want to share your insights on the podcast, get in touch here.
- Connect with me on LinkedIn