The coronavirus crisis is providing excellent grounds for firms to do law differently. We’re all being challenged to rethink the ways we engage with our clients and the kinds of services we offer.
A business pivot is about making a change to your business because your service isn’t meeting the needs of your market. Given the rapid rate at which so many aspects of the world just changed, making a pivot is probably something most of us need.
In today’s episode, I’m sharing 3 areas you need to consider when pivoting your business: your positioning, your solutions and your delivery.
- Download your copy of my new e-book, 80 tips to make your law firm survive and thrive
- My coaching – guidance, training, mentoring and accountability to help you implement your solutions, not just come up with ideas
- Subscribe to Doing Law Differently on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts or Spotify
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- Are you keen to be a guest on the show and share how you’re Doing Law Differently? Get in touch here.